CU Home | President's Site | President's Report Home
Columbia UniversityThe President's Report 2002-2007
New & Improved Buildings
Slideshow




















previous    14 of 19    next




 
President’s House

The President’s House, built in 1912, was designed by Morningside campus architects McKim, Mead and White. The first major renovation to this structure in over half a century was completed in the winter of 2004. Extensive interior renovations included new code-complying stairs and building infrastructure, such as replacement of mechanical, air-conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems. New handicap-accessible amenities have also brought the President’s House into compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CU Home | © 2008 Columbia University | Webmaster